How to review centralized ZZ from manager report ?
In daily report centralized ZZ is the reporting section for all applied ZZ.
In centralized ZZ report, only one entry display of current month. In current month how many zz applied are displayed in one report.
1. Open rapid rms application.
2. Go to manager report.
3. Open centralized ZZ.
4. In centralized ZZ current month all ZZ display in one report as according to register ZZ applied.
5. If you want to view previous month ZZ history then you can do by date filter.
6. In centralize ZZ it will not filter by date its only filter by month.
7. In centralized ZZ you can view all ZZ report history in one report.
8. Tap on any ZZ report..
9. There are two section display.
10. History and custom.
11. In history all viewed history display according to register.
12. In custom you can select different register and can view ZZ history of applied ZZ by that register.
13. Select custom.
14. It will display all the registers by which ZZ applied.
15. Select some register.
16. Apply done.
17. Combined register total data will display and that history will added to viewed history list.
18. And in ZZ report selected register combined ZZ report data display.