How to restock item from restocking history ?
In sales history all the items are sold are display.
In restocking all the items which are restocked from sales history will display, But after restock items will remove from restocking history also.
1. Open rapid rms application.
2. Go to restock report module.
3. Open restocking history.
4. Selected items which you want to remove from list and are already add to stock.
5. Apply option restocked.
6. Without selection of item, restocked icon won’t be enable.
7. Items will removed from list.
Note : If item will again sell then it will listed in sales history and whole process go further.