How to Clear Your Cache on…
- Click on the Settings icon on your iPad dashboard.
- Press Settings > Safari.
- Scroll down and tap Clear History and Website Data.
- Tap Clear History and Data.
Chrome (suggested browser)
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right, click the Menu .
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkbox for Cached Images and Files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data….
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
Click the menu button and choose Preferences.
- Select the panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved.