How to do (Add/Edit/Delete) department in inventory management ?
Department master is a module in which you can add new department, Edit/delete existing department and also can set age, payout, Tax,department category etc in department.
1. Open RAPID RMS application in IOS.
2. Select inventory management from Dashboard
3. Select department master from item management menu from the top left corner.
1. Click on add button for adding new department in department master.
When click on new department button then following screen will open.
2. Enter info section:
3. By default department category is default, You can choose merchandise and other also.
4. Department Name: This is where you can name the department. For example, wine could be the department name.
5. Department Code: The department code is used for record keeping. It is a simple numerical or alpha lettering. For example, the department Wine could have a department code as WN.
6. Profit Margin: The profit margin is the percentage of profit you will earn from a product.
7. Age restriction: In this you can set age restriction on department. Age could set 18+ or 21+.
8. Do not display in inventory item : When this option is enable then regarding department not display in item department list.
9. Payout: Payout is a special type of Department. It is used when store wants to buy service or goods from outside. Store pays for the service or goods availed. Items from this department ring up with negative amount, as the amount is paid by the store. Tax does not apply on this type of items.
10. Enter setting section:
11. Do not apply in item: If you ON this option then this department is not applicable in any of the item.
12. Tax apply in: you can distinguish tax with different manner. There are three options you can select. Tax can applicable on price only, fees only and both.
13. Department tax: By this option you can apply tax on department.
14. Add image of department
15. If u would like to distinguish departments by visual images, then you can select the image thumbnail on the right side to add an image that corresponds to the department
16. Select one of the following options: Take A Photo, Choose Existing, or Internet.
17. By remove image option you can remove added image.
18. Click on save button.
You can edit already exist department detail.
1. Click on any department name for editing detail. Department will open in edit mode.
2. Following screen will open when click any department in edit mode.
3. If you want to change any detail then edit detail and click on save button.
4. If you don’t want to edit then click on cancel button.
5. One tab is of item. This displays all items available in department.
1. When want to delete already exist department then open that sub department in edit mode and click on delete button. And click on yes then department will be deleted.
2. At the time of creation, department you are not able to delete. Only existing department you can delete.
If department is allotted in more than one item you are not allow to delete that department.