How to view restocking history ?
When items are restock from sales history then all items are moved to restocking history.
In restocking history items can be filter by date wise.
Default it will display items which are restock on current day(today)
1. Open rapid rms application.
2. Go to restock report.
3. Open restocking history.
4. All the items which are restock from sales history will display in restocking list.
5. If you want to find at when item is restocking and filter according to date range then click on calender icon which is available at top right corner.
6. Select proper date range.
7. And apply done.
8. According to date range selection items are display.