How do I set up and active register?
Follow below steps to activate new register
1. Download Rapid RMS application from App store.
2. Open the app, then login with your main account email and password.
3. If you have signed up for multiple locations, you will have the option to select which store you want to activate for this device.
4. Select location and click on ‘Next’ button.
5. After choose location Activation page will open.
6. At there, Select Module according to store choice (Ex: Rapid Cash Register, Purchase Order, Rapid Inventory Management).
7. If you have signed up for multiple locations, you will have the option to select which store you want to activate for this device.
8. At the top, enter a device name. it can be anything, but each device’s name must be unique (e.g. POS1 and POS2).
9. Now, activate the modules needed.
10. if you are using Rapid onsite to control fuel dispenser, you will need to select Rapid Cash Register + GAS.
11. If you do not have a store that sells fuel or uses Rapid onsite, you need to select Rapid Cash Register.
12. We recommend all stores to select Inventory Management as well. This will allow you to manage your inventory within the app.
13. click on ‘Save & Close’ button.
14. After active new register from Activation page system will take few time to active register.
15. After configuration, New register will active with selected module.