How to restock items from sales history ?
In restock report sales history all the items which are sold will display. If store want to again enlist sold item(S) then restock report module is used.
1. Open rapid rms application.
2. Go to restock report module.
3. Open sales history.
4. All the items which are sold during particular time duration will listed in sales history.
5. Select item(S) which you want to enlist for restock.
6. Items which are restocking from sales history will move into restocking list.
7. When item is restocked then it will remove from sales history.