How to manage Item option from iPad
You can set various option for your item like set your item as favorite, Inactive your Item, Display your item in POS, set payout facility in particular item, set Pass to ON for particular Item and set days validation for pass, etc.
Here are the options how to set various options in your Item.
1. Open RapidRMS application in your iPad.
2. Select Inventory Management from dashboard.
3. Enter your valid passcode to access Inventory Management Module.
4. Click on New Item from bottom of the page to add new Item or click on item from the list to edit existing Item.
5. Add/Edit Item screen will open.
6. In top of the screen it has Info, Pricing, Discount, History and Option tabs.
7. Click on Options tab from top of the screen.
8. Set “Active” option to OFF if you want to inactive Item. Default it is ON.
9. Set “Favorite” option to ON if you want to add item in favorite list for Cash Register module. Default it is OFF. Same for case/pack and single favorite.
10. Set “Shortcut in POS” option to ON if you want to display item at selling time. Default it is ON.
11. Set “Display in sub department” ON if you want to add item under sub department section in POS.
12. Set “Remove Inventory Counter for Qty OH” option to OFF if you want to add on hand quantity (Item stock) value. Default it is ON.
13. Set “Payout” option to ON if you want to give payout facility for this Item. Default it is OFF.
14. Set “Memo” option to ON if you want to set memo facility for this Item. Default it is OFF.
16. Set “EBT” option ON for directly apply EBT in item at pos.
17. Fee/Deposite option is for set fee/deposite in item. Keep option ON and all available fee/deposite option will display you can add fee/deposite from list.
18. Set “Pass” to On. Default it is OFF.
19. Enter number of days for pass validity in Valid Days field.
20. Select All Days option if you want to set pass validity for all days of week.
21. Select specific days if you want to set pass validity for specific days of week.
22. Set Expiry option to on if you want to set expiry period for Pass. Days to Expiry field will available.
23. Set total number of days in Days to Expiry field. After specified number of days your pass will expire.
24. Specify minimum Item Stock level and Maximum Stock level. If your stock will go to below minimum stock level you will get alert for specific Item.
25. Click on Save button from bottom of the page to save the detail.