Customer credit/debit card doesn’t swipe or chip doesn’t work
If customer credit/debit card doesn’t swipe or chip doesn’t work so can I do manually enter pin number and how do I do it?
Yes, you can do manually follow this step if you want to manually transaction: –
1. First ring up all item which one customer wants to buy items.
2. Then, click on credit/debit in the iPad. Which is short cut available at the bottom on the sales screen. Or you can go from tender screen also.
3. Make sure from setting , in your card card swipe option ON.
4. Now direct punch credit card number which is on the credit/card number then click send button.
5. It will ask you Enter expiry date then enter expiry date which is at bottom on the card front side.
6. It will ask you Enter 3-digit CVV number then enter 3-digit which is behind the card.
7. It will ask you enter address this is optional you could enter customer address or you could direct hit send button without type address.
8. It will ask you enter zip code. Then, enter zip code then hit send button.