How to check IP port number in the Pax?
1. In the Pax, there are two option to open main menu: –
a) click on menu. then it will ask you enter password. If it will not ask you about enter password. follow step B or if it will ask you about enter password skip step B. follow step 2.
b) hit FUNC and 1 both key push together then it will ask you enter password. Follow step 2.
2. Enter today’s date as a password. for example, today’s date 08/27/2017. You will have to type this date. If Pax says wrong password then try next day date as a password. For example, tomorrow’s date 08/28/2017. You will have to type this date.
3. It will popup main menu. Then, click on down arrow which is left side from menu on the screen.
4. You will see communication function. Click on communication.
5. You will see ECR communication Type next to Lan Parameters. You will have to click on ECR communication Type.
6. Then, you will see ECR communication Type menu. Then, you will have to click on Ethernet. After clicked on Ethernet you will see port number 1009. This is your port number.