How do I change date/time in the pax?
In the Pax, there are two option to open main menu: –
a) click on menu. then it will ask you enter password. If it will not ask you about enter password. follow step B or if it will ask you about enter password skip step B. follow step 2.
b) hit FUNC and 1 both key push together then it will ask you enter password. Follow step 2.
- Enter today’s date as a password. for example, today’s date 08/27/2017. You will have to type 08/27/2017 date. If Pax says wrong password then try next day date as a password. For example, tomorrow’s date 08/28/2017 so, you will have to type 08/28/2017.
- It will popup main menu. Then, click on down arrow which is left side from menu.
- You will see system setting. Then, click on system setting.
- Now, you will see date/time setup. Then, click on date/time setup
- It will popup first date setup. Then, if you want to change date you will have to hit yellow button which is left side from green button. It will help you to erase old date.
- Then you could type new date what you want to set up in the Pax. (yellow button is for erase the date).
- After you set date then hit green button.
- Same thing with time you will have to hit yellow button which is left side from green button it will help you to erase old time and then you could type new time what you want to set up in the Pax.
- After set time then hit green button.
- Then get out from Pax menu. Click red button until you will see Pax main screen.